Us

Us

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

And back at the hotel!


Lucy was very hungy very quick!  So Cherri headed out to a couple of places and found Lucy some chicken noodle soup and some plain white rice.  Oh my, Lucy was a happy girl!


She was gettin' down on some rice!  She had some of the broth from the soup but mainly enjoyed the rice! 

So thankful that she is doing so well!  God is good!

So now, we wait.  We do nothing with the ear until Monday.  No washing the hair.  No nothing.  Nada.  Just pray and wait!

So today we rest.  Praise God our hotel has "on demand Disney Jr." featuring the Little Einsteins!  We will survive!!!  That is Lucy's favorite!  So Cherri and I will endure hours of the same episodes over and over, and that is a-ok with me! 

Again, thank you for all the prayers!!!  Please keep them coming!  Prayers for safety, healing, good health and my kiddos and hubby at home!  Thank you all so much - you mean the world to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment