Us

Us

Saturday, November 17, 2012

a call

I talked with Lucy's surgeon yesterday and today.  He still feels that we are ok to wait until the 27th....we really don't have much choice...between operating rooms and some other restrictions next week like Thanksgiving....we simply can't get her in an OR before the 27th...possibly the 26th...but that's it. 

This is what he does...I am sure he has seen it all. 

He does not feel she is in an emergency situation.  I know he would not put Lucy or her new at risk.  I am to continue to send pictures and call him if I need to. 

Her ear, even though it's darker, is still pink.  Good sign.  His concern is the actual opening....we will continue to monitor that as well.....

Like a dear friend of ours mentioned to me today...."Dr. R is not gonna let anything happen to that ear...he is meticulous about his surgeries...he is not gonna do a "patch job" or put her or the ear in danger..."

We truly appreciate all the prayers you can muster up for our girl! 

I'll keep you updated....probably daily! 

No comments:

Post a Comment