Us

Us

Friday, November 23, 2012

My Lucy turns 4





The kid's birthday always begins with a "birthday pancake"....






We had a few friends and family over for Lucy's big day!  Lucy was lovin' her balloons!  Just look at that face!  She makes my heart melt....


She "tied" all her balloons to her stroller.  Needless to say, they will have to be cut off.  That mess ain't ever gettin' untangled on it's own.  Scissors, please.


Lucy didn't seem to really comprehend her birthday last year.  No mistaking it this year!  My girl got it!  And she has enjoyed every moment today!  My precious little girl!





I think this girl is stunning.


Mommy never got around to putting her make-up on today.  Ew.


That birthday cookie was yum-o!


Daddy was working in the assembly department!  As always!


Lucy was making carpet angels!  So funny!





Thank you for the puzzle Aunt DeDe and Uncle Ed!  She has been working that puzzle all afternoon!  Lucy loves puzzles and is quite good at them! 


So a great big Happy Birthday to my youngest!  God certainly blessed me when He picked me to be your mommy!  I love you with all my heart! 

God certainly has big plans for you Little One and I can't wait to see what those plans are!   I love you Lucy Rae!

No comments:

Post a Comment