Us

Us

Thursday, May 23, 2013

"beautiful" **updated again

Just got an update:  Romel, my favorite Los Angeles RN, called me and said Lucy has an implant in her left ear (a new one) and Dr. Reinisch said Lucy's left ear "it's beautiful"....PRAISE GOD!!!

I just want to cry with joy!  But the waiting room people already think I'm strange....better hold back!

They are taking a little break, changing out the drapes/sheets and will start on the right side shortly!

Praise God, Praise God! 

Thanking God for His faithfulness to my Lucy!

**Dr. Reinisch is now working on Lucy's right ear....preparing the flap!  Stay tuned...it's getting pretty exciting around here!

***Dr. R. is continuing to clean up the right ear flap....cleaning it up...checking for bleeding, etc...

****They are saying approximately another hour......

1 comment: