Us

Us

Friday, May 24, 2013

Follow up #1


We went to Dr. Reinisch's office for Lucy's first post-op follow up appointment!  She was NOT happy. 

She loves Dr. R so the fit she threw totally took me by surprise....and him too!  I don't think it was really about him as much as it was the fact that she was asleep in the waiting room and we woke her up to mess with her bandages! 

There aren't any areas of concern at this point!  They were just looking for any abnormal swelling, hematomas, etc.  So overall, all is well!

Lucy's unveiling won't be until June 6th.  I can't wait to see Lucy with 2 ears!  You guys will have a front row seat to pictures! 

We are meeting up with family tomorrow for some relaxation time....at least that's the plan!  It's really been quite a stressful year so we are going to try and take advantage of some really needed down time!  Shew!

I will be updating on Lucy's progress every day or two so check back!  Thanks again for all the prayers!  Love you all!!!  (and so does Lucy)

I can't wait til my next post........hehehehe....


No comments:

Post a Comment