Us

Us

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Surgery for two, please....**update again

I'm settled in.  Got the "good" seat in the waiting room.  Yes, there really is a good seat.  (thanks for the tip Darcy!)  It's closest to the restroom and right beside an outlet!

I took Lucy back to get her ready and she did great.  She is such an amazing little girl.  She's truly my inspiration. 

She changed into her hospital jammies....and settled in to watch some Nemo on my phone.  She received her "happy juice" and quickly became limp.  I mean limp.  Love my angel!

All the team congregated and we discussed the plan of action and then they were off. 

I've already received my first update!  Francesca, Dr. Reinisch's PA, came out and show us a video of Lucy going to sleep.  She did great!  We love every single person working on Lucy.  They are such talented, skilled people! 

So now.  We wait.  Well, I wait.  Adam took the other 3 kids to get breakfast and I'll keep him informed as they inform me! 

Here are a few pictures from this morning events so far...........(sorry I don't have a cord to transfer pictures right now....Adam will bring my cord when he brings breakfast...so pictures will be coming shortly)

**Received the first call...Dr. Reinisch has made his first incision......














 
 
10:28am The doctor has removed the left ear MedPor (implant) and is shaping the new implant to go in!!!  Let's pray this works!  They have taken the left groin skin graft and the back of the scalp graft for the right ear.  My precious baby has been picked clean!  Bless it's heart!  They said she is doing well!  Thanks for the prayers!  

No comments:

Post a Comment