Us

Us

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Prayers please.....**updated**

Just left the pre-op appointment for surgery tomorrow. Surgery is to provide her a right ear and repair the left. They are planning to do an implant replacement on the left side. They will work on the left ear first....if they feel like all their options aren't good options....with what they have to work with they might remove the implant and let it "heal" for 6 months and then try a re-do on the left side. I'll tell you right now...if that baby wakes up from surgery and her left ear is gone....how do I explain to her that her "new big ear" is gone. Folks...we need major prayers for our Lucy! Right now I am on the edge.....please pray pray pray that they are able to repair the ear with one of the other options!

My heart aches for her.  I pray that God provides a way for them to repair the ear and not have to remove it. 

**I am praying for total healing for both of Lucy's ears!  I am claiming that Lucy comes out of surgery with 2 perfect and amazing ears!!!  Please join me in thanking God for all that He is providing Lucy tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment