Us

Us

Friday, May 31, 2013

cuteness and molds


Lucy was looking adorable today in her little potta dot jumper!  Gotta love a jumper!






Doing a little dancing......



Taking a bow.......

Thought I'd show you what Lucy's ear molds look like. 

The blue mold is some type of silicone stuff....it's formed but relatively soft. 



You can see that each mold is stitched on....yes, stitched to her face. 

The first time I saw this....ugh.  Well, it grossed me out a little.  I'm used to it now! 

Bless her heart....she never complains.  Never.

God bless that child!

The next picture.....well, it's the mesh type bandage that covers the skin graft site on the back of her head.  This is where they got the skin to cover the front part of her ear....they harvest that skin since it's thin and more pink than the skin on the rest of the body....(this bandage is stitched on, too...)






The blue dots/strings are the stitches.



My youngen is amazing.  She is truly an inspiration!  She is such a special little girl!  So grateful that God chose me to be her Momma!!!



Lucy's been "workin" the Nannie!  My mom does whatever Lucy wants!  Lucy has Nannie wrapped around her little finger!  Of course, Nannie doesn't seem to mind!

After all, Lucy's named after my momma!!!  Work it Lucy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment