Us

Us

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

California

We arrived safe and sound in Los Angeles!  Praising God for safe travels! 

We landed, got the rental car and grabbed some food on the way to the hotel!  We are all settled in to our cool Wilshire Crest Hotel!  I love this place!

And yes, it's only 4:00pm in California but I'm already in my pj's!  My body knows it's really 7:00pm!

Tomorrow we will sight see for a while and then on to the pre-op appointment at 3pm. 

Lucy's surgery is scheduled for Thursday morning.  We have to be at the surgery center at 6am...that's 9am our time at home.  We truly appreciate all the prayers y'all can muster up!  It's gonna be a pretty big surgery.  They are building her right ear and replacing the implant on her left side. 

We are so excited for her...my baby will have 2 ears this week!  This. Week.

I'll try and post often so everyone can stay in the loop!  I WILL be posting all day long while Lucy is in surgery.....so feel free to tag along!

Thanks again everyone for praying for Lucy and the family!

Much love to you all!

1 comment:

  1. I'll be following along, and sending up lots of prayers! So excited for Lucy!

    ReplyDelete